East Texas Men's Boot Camp by Freedom Trainings
Men’s Boot Camp is a journey of initiation into Godly manhood.
It is a time to destroy isolation and experience the power of spiritual brotherhood.
You will discover the source of true power that is available for every man. You must be willing to look honestly at your own heart, confront your fears, and expose any darkness that is keeping you from being the man that God created you to be.
The weekend is best described as an encounter with Father God that results in genuine freedom.
Location : Stone Fort Camp
Whitehouse, TX 75791
Whitehouse, TX 75791
What's Needed for the Weekend:
- Check in time is between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM. Make sure you arrive within this window - We will not be checking anyone in before this time. Please be sure to be on time.
- We are located at Hilltop Church of the Nazarene - 10818 University Blvd. Tyler, TX 75707
- Make sure to eat BEFORE you arrive.
- Dress comfortably for the time of year (bring a jacket or sweater if needed). Plan to bring rain gear if there is inclement weather in the forecast. Bring shoes suitable for mild outdoor walking.
- Bring a sleeping bag and/or air mattress (please let us know if you need assistance - use the contact form on the bottom of this page).
- Bring toiletries for the weekend (toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- Make sure to let us know if you have any special medical/physical/dietary needs.
- Bring a breakfast dish prepared with your own hands to share with at least five others. Please bring this in a disposable container if possible.
- Electronic Devices
- Alcohol/ Tobacco
- Phone/ iPod
- Food items other than your prepared dish (again, please eat BEFORE you arrive on Friday)
Listen to Stories of Past Boot Camp Initiates:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I be able to arrive late to Boot Camp? Boot Camp will begin right at 7:00 PM. We will not be able to allow late arrivals to join the event. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are running late.
- How long does Boot Camp last? Boot Camp will last from Friday evening until Sunday around 1:00 PM. During that time, all attendees will stay overnight at Hilltop Church.
- Will I be able to go home during Boot Camp? To successfully complete Boot Camp, you must stay the entire time. If you must leave for any reason, you must re-enroll in another Boot Camp to complete the event.
- Besides my breakfast dish, do I need to bring any other food? All other food will be provided by our team during your stay at Boot Camp.